The Igloo Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to chat and have fun.

Happy 16th Birthday, CPIgloo!

+5
Dylan
Kell
Virulent Dude
Dark Ion
KMS
9 posters

My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role

KMS

Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue40/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue3/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role

Post by KMS Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 am

Here we go....

KMS- Is the only true owner of hte forum. THough misam founded it he never put much effort in right after the beginning. Nice, has lots of posts, problem solver, smart, amazing deductive skills (smelled out Mimo as the criminal).

mugy- big posting, bickering with 2007guy, Mugy is the guy in the forums who keeps our forum alive by posts here and there, really. Also, many topics were formed by him....Mugy is likable, somewhat goofy, lots of posts, nice, and is the only person in the forums to stay loyal almost all the time minus me and jagger.

Jaggermuffin- Jaggermuffin joined a little later than the other main guys, and posted less first, but now he is one of hte top leaders of our forums. He was admin for many many months and still has his influences on every part of hte forum. Jaggermuffin is loyal, nice, has a good amount of posts, blends humor and seriousness into one post, and somewhat laid back.

2007guy- One of hte first mods of hte forums, 2007guy is the first to take hold in hte heritage of the forums. He had his hatred in Mimo and bickered with Mugy a lot, contributing in many posts. 2007guy is serious, somewhat technical, likes to correct errors (like Jaggermuffin), likes to speak his opinions, and is not very good at posting, rather reading the posts themselves.

Gabby- Also one of hte first users of the forums, she was very nice, although equally sarcastic and rude when she felt like it. She was known for posting everywhere and holdng her beliefs strong in her posts. She had a violent temper, although she knew when and when not to control her temper, and was known for nice and devastating posts, all for good reason.

Dark Ion- During the first phase of his contribution to the forums he was a big poster, and very nice and funny. Now he is more picture based, more sarcastic, but still nice and uses perplexion, indirect humor, and other elements in his posts, and frequently changes names. He has been a mod nearly all his time with the forums.

Batista- At first he was suspected to be ONeurt, then was involved in a series of racist disputes everywhere in the forums. HE was banned but reinstated of his command. He came back later to become a mod, and was actually nice until he demanded a copyright on his halloween theme and was ultimately made the outcast of the forums. WE blamed him for everything that happened later to know that it was mimo. Sorry, Batista. He is known for being nice in some posts, skeptical in others, arguing in others, and just plain mad in others. Very diverse in his posts and overall has a good personality though it sometimes gets shrouded. I would give him "misunderstood user" title because he is a much better person than you think he is, guys.

Namine- she was known for her great and awesome posts, and was sarcastic, too. Her personality is beyond description. IT is extremely nice but at the same time sort of demanding, like somewhat making orders. Dubbed the "second strictest mod" (after KMS) she carefully enforced all the laws and does not let small things pass by. She used lol and xD a lot, something we have been seeing from Admiral Kell recently...She puts a lot of sarcasm when she wants to on her words but equally nice. All the users trusted her. I would say she is on par with JAggermuffin on niceness (my opinion).

Misam: Ths founder of the forums. He did not post well and did not contribute a lot to the forums after the first couple months but was the only one effective at advertising. He was a very disciplinary person but is also often humorous. It is hard to describe misam as he never comes on anymore. He perhaps added a hint of sarcasm to his posts and was very straightforwards.

Wurmple: At first he seemed sort of....well boring. He was a great poster but somewhat....bland in his writing. In the case of his longevity, he quickly forgot his posting. Later on he became as inactive as Misam. Eventually we even suspected him of hacking the forums, which later turned out to be someone else.

Mimo: One of the worst quality wise posters ever, he can be described as two personas throughout the extensive history of the forums. His persona was of very impolite, political, ambitious, and always taking the initiative to commit a heinous crime. with this he rose to the rank of administrator for a short time before the post was abolished thanks to some complications regarding Batista...thanks Batista. For a short time he was the enemy to the forums, and eventually gave up on it, became inactive, until upon his return thanks to 2007guy he is now one of the most influential and powerful members of the forum, and by all means one of the most hated as well, so we banned him forever.

Tonetone: What a spammer. about 20% of his posts were spam. Of course, he was still extremely polite and nice. Just a little unstable. Then of course, he valued the quantity of his posts. Eventually I deleted his posts....for some reason, then he quit...after a short time as "Bowser and Bowser Jr."

Last edited by Kaku on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Number of posts : 2803
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue100/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue3/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements:

My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty Re: My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role

Post by Dark Ion Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 am

This is good...

REAL GOOD.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue40/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:

My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty Re: My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role

Post by KMS Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 pm

IT will take until August 10 i think.
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue100/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Dark Ion Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 am

Bamp.

Ready?
    Virulent Dude
    Virulent Dude
    Rule Breaker

Number of posts : 1446
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue1/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
    Character Achievements: Class A criminal, watch out!

Post by Virulent Dude Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 pm

well his computer was down so...
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

True. sorry guys is delayed. It will be worked on until the end of the year.
    Virulent Dude
    Virulent Dude
    Rule Breaker

Number of posts : 1446
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue1/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
    Character Achievements: Class A criminal, watch out!

Post by Virulent Dude Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah ok then. It's delayed until the end of the year. Stay tuned. what the heck Was that?
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Number of posts : 1138
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue55/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue2/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

Post by Kell Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Need some help? Give me the info and I Will Write It Down For You. Something
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 pm

K then. here you go.
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Number of posts : 6609
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue31/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Founder in waiting

Post by Dylan Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks, Cry this really meant a lot, lol
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Sarcasm? Lolz
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Dark Ion Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 am

Very well done.

Your opinion on me was precise and I respectfully congratulate you for it.

Thank you very much KMS.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:33 am

There's a lot left like Batista....
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Dark Ion Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:38 am

Batista?

Name is familiar but uhh...
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 am

or like MIMO...
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Dark Ion Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 am

Mimo?

Name sounds familiar but uhh...
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 am

tha guy who destroyed the forums with deception.
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Dark Ion Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:29 am

Oh cool, to bad I wasn't active at the time :<
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue31/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Dylan Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Batman wrote:Oh cool, to bad I wasn't active at the time :<

Not really cool, he nearly destroyed it all.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Except ...

Misam was the hero and restored all the posts.
    I was the detective and smelled out Mimo, who was forced to resign. He came back later to spam but was easily blocked.
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Dylan Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 pm

YOu're leaving out Mugy, he was suspicious as well.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm

YOu mean when Mugy banned me?
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue55/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue2/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

Post by Kell Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Lol i don't really care. But what's this article about? xD
    Pablo
    Pablo
    Semen
    Semen

Number of posts : 1825
    Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue0/100My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Left_bar_bleue0/3My Opinions of Everyone in the Forums that played a prominent Role Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)
    Character Achievements: #1 Fail at reporting us for stealing his theme

Post by Pablo Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Providing the forum with a theme wasn't good ?
    Anyway I can make a diffrent one if you want kms?
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Kell Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 am

you have your beloved halloween theme back though.

That guy what are you suggesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:42 pm