The Igloo Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to chat and have fun.

Happy 16th Birthday, CPIgloo!

4 posters

Announcement #21: Return

KMS

Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Announcement #21: Return Left_bar_bleue40/100Announcement #21: Return Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Announcement #21: Return Left_bar_bleue3/3Announcement #21: Return Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

Announcement #21: Return Empty Announcement #21: Return

Post by KMS Mon May 23, 2011 1:20 am

How long has it been since I have been active on these forums? Many many months, for sure. And I can see that this forum has been long abandoned, sitting in inches of dust accumulated over constant inactivity and general abandonment. Does this always happen when I am gone? LOL

As for me, I was doing quite well (this time, thankfully, no hospitalization like in late 2009, or a brother getting me in trouble early 2010), it's just I'm super busy with all the college business and stuff to take care of, and quite essentially forgot to log onto the forums, except one time a couple months ago, without posting. I'm getting pretty pissed at how much stuff there is to get ready for, and I don't give a ****...most of this standards are for the kids who don't know anything, and not to sound arrogant but I am not one of those people.

So I have returned for a short time. I can see a small post of all of you guys wishing me happy 18th birthday...thank you all of you for hanging on until now...it's been a long time. Over 3 years that we've persisted on, though with many close encounters with death itself. The once vibrant forums has been reduced to remnants, and I can safely say the forums has been revived many times, but the revival never lasted longer than a couple months. i.e. Misam's revival: July 2008, My multiple revivals (October 2008, September 2009, March 2010, July 2010)...But hey, remember one of my laws of the forum? Until I say it's over, death is absolute zero? I think it doesn't apply as well, but seeing as still some people are logging in, it's still quite sound, something like 0.00001 Kelvin right now XD for the forum's activity.

I still remember I was 14 when I made an account in this forums. -___- Already 18, sucks...I grew up too quickly.

Now that I'm enrolling for college next year, the outcome of this forums is uncertain, seeing as the mere presence of "KMS" at least doubles the post and activeness count, based on multiple examples from the past. Since I will be incredibly busy in the years to come, I don't know what will happen. What I do know is that there is still this summer 2011 to fool around with, which I will certainly use some time to log on and have fun with old forumers from the good times...good times good times...

No one has logged on consistently anymore, so the next time anyone logs in, please read this. Thanks.

~KMS, King Misam's Servant. Originally Fano's Servant, if anyone of you remember :P. Hopefully I can add onto the history of the forums:)
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Number of posts : 2803
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Announcement #21: Return Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement #21: Return Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Announcement #21: Return Left_bar_bleue3/3Announcement #21: Return Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements:

Announcement #21: Return Empty Re: Announcement #21: Return

Post by Dark Ion Mon May 23, 2011 1:26 am

God bless you. I understand what your going through with all the college business. Priories first!
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Announcement #21: Return Left_bar_bleue40/100Announcement #21: Return Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Mon May 23, 2011 1:39 am

Thank you for understanding, Most Honorable Dark Anion XD. Good days those were....
    Mugy
    Mugy
    Ranked #2 Poster
    Ranked #2 Poster

Number of posts : 8483
    Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Announcement #21: Return Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement #21: Return Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Ranked #2 Poster, Commander-In-Chief rank.

Post by Mugy Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 am

14 yay, welcome back, for now?
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Mon May 23, 2011 5:46 am

You're 14?
    DesireDrive
    DesireDrive
    Master Chief Petty Officer
    Master Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2013-05-12

Post by DesireDrive Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 am

And now two years later I have continued such.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 am