The Igloo Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to chat and have fun.

Happy 16th Birthday, CPIgloo!

5 posters

What do you want most in the world?

KMS

Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue40/100What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue3/3What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

What do you want most in the world? Empty What do you want most in the world?

Post by KMS Mon May 23, 2011 8:38 pm

What is your hidden ultimate desire? It can be something supernatural, like complete obedience from anyone, psychic powers, time switching, etc.
    Sheepy
    Sheepy
    Administrator

Number of posts : 5215
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue0/100What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue0/3What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)
    Character Achievements: ex-2007guy. Administrator. #4 poster. Head of appeals.

What do you want most in the world? Empty Re: What do you want most in the world?

Post by Sheepy Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 am

Freedom from rules, laws and all the rest of it. But only for me. Or it would be chaos. :P
    Rosier
    Rosier

Number of posts : 2160

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue100/100What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue3/3What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

What do you want most in the world? Empty Re: What do you want most in the world?

Post by Rosier Sat May 28, 2011 9:23 pm

[quote="e2007guy"But only for me. Or it would be chaos. :P[/quote]

^LOL 2007guy.

Hm. It would be so convenient to be able to teleport; I'd never be late!

Time travel would be excellent, too (preferably in the TARDIS, you know). I wouldn't want it for stupid reasons, like fixing something in my personal timeline, but rather to see history unfold. Yep/
    Dark Ion
    Dark Ion
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Number of posts : 2803
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue100/100What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Dark Ion Sun May 29, 2011 2:32 am

Material Things: 1942 Martin D-45
    Mugy
    Mugy
    Ranked #2 Poster
    Ranked #2 Poster

Number of posts : 8483
    Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Ranked #2 Poster, Commander-In-Chief rank.

Post by Mugy Sun May 29, 2011 7:39 am

Have mad starcraft skills and win every single tournament with $60,000 prize pools XD
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    What do you want most in the world? Left_bar_bleue40/100What do you want most in the world? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Sun May 29, 2011 6:33 pm

I'd like to be able to read other people's minds as well as read their own memories. That way no one can lie to me and I can use people's most shameful memories to my advantage by retelling it to them...
    Rosier
    Rosier

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Rosier Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 am

Lelouch wrote:I'd like to be able to read other people's minds as well as read their own memories. That way no one can lie to me and I can use people's most shameful memories to my advantage by retelling it to them...

^Sounding like Mao there, aren't you? XD
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Hahaha, I'm almost at 30:) (sorry, I'm in my obsession stage again, only the second anime to have more than 1 obsession stage, the other being deathnote, despite the fact that it was watched a year ago originally) hahaha

And Lolwut, I thought you weren't that interested in anime anymore and you caught on really quickly!

best at hide and seek!
    Rosier
    Rosier

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Rosier Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:34 am

"almost at 30" as in episode 30? o.o

Recently I haven't been watching anime, but I wondered who it was on your icon this time around. A Google search pulled it up and I've been hooked ever since (about four-five days ago?) xD I just jumped into the anime instead of reading the manga, which I'll probably read sometime later. Currently on R2 ep21.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 am

Hahaha, Code Geass is up there, it blew my mind when i watched it a year ago...

And no, I've finished it, just has had a 2nd obsession over it XD, like said only it and Deathnote have done that to me.

So yeah, thus my avatar as such:). And I like Mao's Geass best despite the risk of forfeiting your sanity, because it has no apparent weakness other than the possibility of insanity. Perfect human radar, best at hide and seek, psychological warfare, find out everyone's fatal flaw (like he did with Lelouch's Geass flaws).

R2, episode 21 means you're almost done. Probably even finished by now. Plot twist much? XDDD

Rosier
    Rosier

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Rosier Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:26 am

Lelouch wrote:Hahaha, Code Geass is up there, it blew my mind when i watched it a year ago...

And no, I've finished it, just has had a 2nd obsession over it XD, like said only it and Deathnote have done that to me.

So yeah, thus my avatar as such:). And I like Mao's Geass best despite the risk of forfeiting your sanity, because it has no apparent weakness other than the possibility of insanity. Perfect human radar, best at hide and seek, psychological warfare, find out everyone's fatal flaw (like he did with Lelouch's Geass flaws).

R2, episode 21 means you're almost done. Probably even finished by now. Plot twist much? XDDD

YES, plot twist. xDD I finished it just a few days ago because a lot has been going on lately (end of school things). But yeah.

"despite the risk of forfeiting your sanity" I would say that's an important bit. xD It outweighs all those benefits. As interesting as it would be to have Mao's Geass, I'd prefer Lelouch's or Rolo's.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 am

Lol, if it were just a choice of Geass, I'd choose something like this...

Geass of the Sense Manipulation
    Manipulate anyone's 5 senses in a way to the user's advantage.

For instance, the user can make the victim feel like they're really cold, smelling skunk, tasting urine, seeing perverted things, and hearing people yelling cuss words at you all at the same time. It can be used infinite times on a person, and as many people at the same time, though they all will be feeling the same thing (no special feelings go to one person that does not go to another). The effects of this Geass last for about half an hour. During this period, the victim cannot be Geassed again, so anyone who has received a weak Geass can take advantage of this short immunity.

Additionally, any effects from the feelings the user is trying to induce on its victim affect the victim's body directly as well. For instance, the sharp stab of a knife into the chest will result in the victim jerking, feeling for a wound, then, eventually, collapsing from the pain, even though it is fake. In some cases, even death can be induced by various means.

Despite the user's ability to seemingly get out of any situation or take advantage of a severely hallucinating victim and killing him easily, as well as breaking concentration of the enemy simply by making them see directly into a blinding flash of light added with other strengths, it is limited in that the user must have experienced whatever he is trying to inflict on his victims. If he has not, then the Geass will not take effect. For instance, if the user tries to make someone feel like they've been stabbed in 32 different places, it won't work if the user himself has experienced 32 simultaneous stabs. Also, people can counteract their senses with proper judgement if they have the means to do so. For instance, they can combat any feeling they are having with anesthetics, though that leaves them quite numb (and who carries around shots of anesthetics?), block any images by closing their eyes (though that leaves them quite blind), etc. Thus, manipulation of sight and taste are the most important, as sight can be blocked but it leaves them blind, and taste cannot be blocked at all. Therefore, people with more experiences with "strange and scary" happenings have a greater advantage using this Geass. People with quicker minds and/or creativity to inflict more senses on victims will also fare better with this Geass. It is advised to the user to give himself as many experiences as possible to further spread the use of his Geass if he has not done so.

In case the Geass runs away, the user will have to provide extra caution as to not affect his allies; he must not think of inflicting any senses on his friends.

In a more casual use, it can be used in many fun and creative ways.
    Rosier
    Rosier

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Rosier Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

I can't quite put my finger on it, but this reminds me of someone's power from another anime... I feel like I've heard of this sort of ability - manipulating the senses - somewhere. xD

Anyway, that was a well-thought-out Geass you created. That could be a tremendous tool for someone who had been in harsh conditions and/or experienced painful things, as well as other unpleasant things. I like how there are certain limitations and the user of this Geass isn't omnipotent. Still, it's potentially very powerful, and the victims can't do very much to combat it (although they're not entirely helpless). Overall, it's an interesting and useful Geass. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:06 am