The Igloo Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to chat and have fun.

Happy 16th Birthday, CPIgloo!

2 posters

Now that we are all old enough...

DesireDrive
    DesireDrive
    Master Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2013-05-12

Now that we are all old enough... Empty Now that we are all old enough...

Post by DesireDrive Sun May 19, 2013 5:13 am

Let's bring it up again:)

Have any of you been honing down on what career you will pursue?

Though I explained it partially in my intro, I am doing biochemistry for now as a concentration, and I think I will apply to medical school. It's funny how I said 3 years ago how I wouldn't become a doctor but now I am already considering it XD. The change came from organic chemistry, and while it was pretty hard I think I began to understand how things worked and the moment came. It still might change depending on how my next year's courseload goes , we shall see:)

Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Number of posts : 6609
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Now that we are all old enough... Left_bar_bleue31/100Now that we are all old enough... Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Now that we are all old enough... Left_bar_bleue3/3Now that we are all old enough... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Founder in waiting

Now that we are all old enough... Empty Re: Now that we are all old enough...

Post by Dylan Tue May 28, 2013 2:43 am

I remember you telling me you wanted to be a doctor when you were older. At the moment I don't really know what I want to do.
    DesireDrive
    DesireDrive

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2013-05-12

Post by DesireDrive Tue May 28, 2013 5:02 am

Ah lol it was a want more than a realistic thing back then but now the path is opening up for me. Do you have any interests in particular?
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Number of posts : 6609
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Now that we are all old enough... Left_bar_bleue31/100Now that we are all old enough... Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Now that we are all old enough... Left_bar_bleue3/3Now that we are all old enough... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Founder in waiting

Post by Dylan Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Probably something Science related except Physics which I don't like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:36 am