The Igloo Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to chat and have fun.

Happy 16th Birthday, CPIgloo!

4 posters

And yet another optical illusions topic.

Lain~
    Lain~
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Number of posts : 2068
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    And yet another optical illusions topic. Left_bar_bleue100/100And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    And yet another optical illusions topic. Left_bar_bleue3/3And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements:

And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty And yet another optical illusions topic.

Post by Lain~ Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 am

And yet another optical illusions topic. Woman
    ^
    Is this an old lady or a young lady?

More to come. I'm trying to find hard ones it took me a long time to figure out.
    KMS

Number of posts : 13695

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    And yet another optical illusions topic. Left_bar_bleue40/100And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    And yet another optical illusions topic. Left_bar_bleue3/3And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty Re: And yet another optical illusions topic.

Post by KMS Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:12 am

It's both. It's an optical illusion
    Lain~
    Lain~
    Missed, Retired Mod
    Missed, Retired Mod

Number of posts : 2068

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    And yet another optical illusions topic. Left_bar_bleue100/100And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty Re: And yet another optical illusions topic.

Post by Lain~ Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:13 am

How'd you figure it out so fast? It took me like 20 mins. just to figure it out. :shock:

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:33 am

I just see the old lady
    KMS

Number of posts : 13695

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    And yet another optical illusions topic. Left_bar_bleue40/100And yet another optical illusions topic. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

Post by KMS Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:01 am

The young lady is looking away. Look at it in the portrait view
    Rosier
    Rosier

Number of posts : 2160

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

Post by Rosier Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:06 am

The young lady's chin is the old lady's nose. And the young lady's chest /neck is the old lady's mouth. :D That took half a minute. Lol Gabby.. Rolleyes
    cookie~
    cookie~
    Missed
    Missed

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by cookie~ Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:22 pm

hehe. I couldn't see the old lady at first but then i saw it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:33 am