The Igloo Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to chat and have fun.

Happy 16th Birthday, CPIgloo!

+7
Lain
Sheepy
Virulent Dude
Dark Ion
Mugy
Dylan
KMS
11 posters

The Big Six we are missing from the Forums.

KMS

Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Six we are missing from the Forums.

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 am

Revitalized. We are missing these guys :(
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Number of posts : 1138
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Six we are missing from the Forums.

Post by Kell Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 am

I hardly remember anyone except Batista and Gabby.
    Sheepy
    Sheepy
    Administrator

Number of posts : 5215
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/3The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)
    Character Achievements: ex-2007guy. Administrator. #4 poster. Head of appeals.

Post by Sheepy Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

Sad for some of them not to be here. Other... no big loss.
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

Post by Kell Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:09 am

Doesn't matter to me, mostly. Which were bad?
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:27 am

Batista. THe rest weren't bad, just boring. Wurmple, for instance..

Gabby, greensnow, and War Bandit you definitely want to meet.
    Jickel
    Jickel
    Lieutenant Commodore
    Lieutenant Commodore

Number of posts : 772
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Jickel Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:11 am

When I last signed up for the forum, I only remember seeing Gabby.

She deleted my acc
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 am

Lol, so only one.
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Number of posts : 6609
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Founder in waiting

Post by Dylan Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 am

I miss Dark Ion, he made me smile.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm

The Second Era Dark Ion or the firsT?
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Dylan Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Both.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

:( it pains me to remember these guys. I miss everyone...
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Dylan Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 pm

I doubt the mass email worked.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm

I know......we haven't heard from any so far.

Cry Cry

I WANT TO HEAR FROM THESE GUYS SO MUCH :(
    Jickel
    Jickel
    Lieutenant Commodore
    Lieutenant Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Jickel Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Do you think theyll reply?
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Kell Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 pm

It's not likely, but not impossible.
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Dylan Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm

I think we'll be able to contact Namine, KMS has found loads about her.
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 pm

He's making me sound like a stalker, LOL xD
    Kell
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Kell Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Lol, you do xD
    Jickel
    Jickel
    Lieutenant Commodore
    Lieutenant Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Jickel Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 am

Ha lol, What did you find?

Do you know if Namines coming back?
    KMS

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by KMS Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:08 pm

She said she would and I know that she is not the person to lie
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Administrator

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:

Post by Dylan Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Well, it's been 14 hours since you got that email.
    Jickel
    Jickel
    Lieutenant Commodore
    Lieutenant Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Jickel Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Kaku wrote:She said she would and I know that she is not the person to lie

So she should be coming back?
    Rosier
    Rosier

Number of posts : 2160

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

Post by Rosier Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 am

Bob Dylan wrote:I miss Namine.

Sorry, do I know you? *head desk* If I've talked to you on this forum before, please, please, don't be put off by the fact that I don't recognise your name. I'm embarassed. (x Or maybe you've changed your name?

Kaku wrote:OH yeah, plus, she isn't 13 yet. SHe probably lied her way in I guess....

Heh, her drawing on Ryuzaki is well good.

Aha. I knew you've been keeping tabs on me. I've Googled my usernames before and this thread came up. Haha. And by the way, I have to say I'm not too pleased with my deviantart account. I've been meaning to make a new one and post artwork that I'm particularly proud of.

Jagger.England wrote:I think we'll be able to contact Namine, KMS has found loads about her.

Oh my. (x Haha.

Kaku wrote:He's making me sound like a stalker, LOL xD

You don't say? Haha. No, I admit I have a lot of emails, a lot of accounts. It's been like that for years. I have to say that I'm not quite the hardest person to reach. Usually online messaging chats, checking my emails daily, and I used to have my phone with me all the time (not that I'll be handing out my number, wouldn't want you to be a real stalker). No, I'm not hard to reach. (:

Jickel
    Jickel
    Lieutenant Commodore
    Lieutenant Commodore

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements:

Post by Jickel Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 am

Hello Rosier, I'm JK7472, I'm pretty sure we haven't met before.
    Rosier
    Rosier

Number of posts : 2160

Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Big Six we are missing from the Forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

Post by Rosier Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 am

Hm, no I don't think we have. Nice to meet you though. (: It says you joined in January '10 ? Just curious, but was this still a CP-based forum at the time?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 am